Furnace Repair & Heating Installation
Too much dust in the air? Thermostat doesn’t work right? Gas or electric bill is unusually high?
Forgetting your furnace is not an option if you want to keep your home warm and your utility bills low. The key to saving money on your heating bill is making sure you have a heating system that is working efficiently.
If you live in Franklin Indiana, you know how important it is to have a furnace heater that works efficiently to keep your family warm during those cold winter days.
Everyone knows that we need to change the oil in our cars regularly.
But, did you know how important it is to have your furnace cleaned and checked for safety at least once a year? There is a saying that goes, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”. This is also true when it comes to furnace maintenance.
Everyone living in Franklin Indiana should choose one of these options.
My Furnace Is Working Fine
All of these happen:
I need to keep it Clean, Safe & Efficient
- Furnace is blowing warm air
- Furnace starts when it should
- Furnace stops running when it should
- Pilot light stays lit
- Furnace runs quietly
- Blower starts and stops as needed
- All Burners light up
- Furnace runs with no problems
- No gas leaks or water leaks
- Clean air is circulating in my home
- Thermostat changes temperature
- Gas & electric bills are normal
- Not sure how clean my furnace is
My Furnace Has Problems
I have one or more of these symptoms:
Furnace does not start
- Furnace will not turn on with thermostat
- Furnace not lighting up
Furnace is blowing cold air
- Air from vents is not warm enough
- Furnace not blowing hot air
- Furnace is blowing cold air sometimes
- Furnace not heating up
- Furnace no heat but fan working
Furnace does not stop running
- Furnace exhaust fan keeps running
- Furnace keeps running heat
- Furnace won’t turn off
Pilot light problems
- Pilot light went out
- Pilot light won’t stay lit
- Can’t light pilot
Furnace is noisy or too loud
- Gas furnace just clicks or keeps clicking
- Furnace noise at startup
- Furnace making loud noise when it starts
- Furnace making rattling noise
- Furnace exhaust fan noise
- Gas furnace not blowing air
- Blower fan is always running
- Burners won’t ignite
- Gas furnace lights then goes out
- Furnace won’t light up
- Furnace blowing cold air no flame
Furnace kicks on and off
- Gas furnace starts then stops
- My furnace keeps shutting off
- Furnace keeps turning on and off
Furnace leaking gas or water
- my furnace smells like gas
- Repeat headache or flu symptoms
- Furnace valve leaking
- Furnace leaking water
Clean furnace = lower utility bills
Schedule A Cleaning and Tune Up
Call (317) 528-9777
- Call to schedule a Furnace Safety Tune UP Includes cleaning and check up (Needed annually) for only $79.
- Sign up for our convenient VIP Club which includes a furnace cleaning, tune up, safety check & other benefits.
Putting off furnace problems can waste energy and even be dangerous.
Schedule a Free Estimate
Call (317) 528-9777
Receive a Free no obligation estimate to repair or replace your furnace.
(Open 24 hours a day)
Tax rebates and coupons are available!
As a Member of our VIP Club
- You receive a high efficiency tune up each year for your furnace and air conditioner.
- We call you to schedule the appointments at your convenience. We will also provide friendly reminders when it’s time for one of our certified technicians to visit your home.
- Priority on call 24 hours a day – 7 days a week service.
- Discounts on all emergency breakdown service calls.
- 10% discount on all repairs and new equipment.
- Most importantly, you will have peace of mind knowing that there are no hazardous gas furnace leaks that can cause serious health problems. We will also check your water heater to make sure it’s safe.
“We highly recommend your company to our friends and neighbors in the Franklin and Indianapolis area. We thank you for your speedy and helpful service…”
(More customer reviews)
– Bob & Barb Thomas
“We feel this company is trustworthy, honest and that they will fix what’s wrong and not try to oversell. The staff was prompt, professional and got the job done right…”
(More customer reviews)
– Rob Bettcher, Director of Maintenance, City of Southport
Van Valer provides service to Franklin IN and central Indiana. Whether you need to buy a furnace or simply need furnace repair, we invite you to take a look at our customer reviews and coupons and then give us a call. We look forward to helping you maintain your home and adding you to our list of happy customers. We want to be the “home services” company that serves your family for many years to come.
Our certified HVAC technicians specialize in repairing and installing gas furnace heaters, electric furnaces, heat pumps, geothermal heating, water heaters and more.
We will identify any problems, and present you with options to repair or replace your heating system. You can expect to receive fast friendly professional service and competitive furnace prices.
The Van Valer family name has a legacy of service to the community and a name you can trust.
Call us 24 hours a day to schedule a free no obligation estimate. Our experienced staff will always provide the most practical solutions to help save you money. That’s the Van Valer promise. Click here for furnace coupons.